Below are the guidelines/instructions on abstract submission. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission. The abstract format can be downloaded here. Abstract submission ended
May 15, 2018 May 31, 2018.
Abstract should be submitted via Email to email@example.com.
Your abstract will be submitted in one of the conference sessions. For a description of each session, go here.
- Abstracts are to be submitted as text only with a limit of 500 words.
- Your abstract must contain a summary of your presentation and describe the principal contributions to the field.
- Up to five keywords may be included in the abstract and will be counted toward the 500 words.
- No figures or equations are allowed.
- Be sure to enter all the authors.
Once successfully submitted, you will receive an email notification that the abstract has been received. If you do not receive an email notification within 24 hours, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your abstract will be reviewed by the organizers of your selected session. We anticipate that notification of your abstract acceptance or rejection will be within 15 days after the close of abstract submission as published on the conference website.